Similar with P&L.
CA, CO, GA, IL, TX, VA, WA are available.
7/6 ARM (5/1/5)
1) No CPA signature needed;
2) Foreign national allowed;
3) Loan amount up to $2.0M;
4) No tax returns needed;
5) Gift funds allowed;
6) Down payment as low as 30%;
7) Min. FICO 680.
What is Elite P&L? Who can apply for Elite P&L?
• Are you a self-employed borrower?
• Did the lender require your business bank statements to get loan qualified? Did your mortgage lenders require you to sign the tax returns and provide transcripts?
• Have you ever been suspended or denied by the agency lenders? Did the lenders ever say “Per our guideline”?
• Do you know how you can qualify a house loan without any income documents?
AAA Lendings now offer an appropriate Non-QM loan program used in the above situations, which named as Elite P&L (Profit & Loss). Elite P&L is designed for borrowers who are self-employed and would benefit from alternative loan qualification methods. That’s the best benefit for self-employers. A CPA/CTEC/EA completed and signed P&L may be used as an alternative to tax returns to document a self-employed borrower’s income. Sometimes, we even accept borrower self prepared P&L, which is also a good news for some borrowers.
Fast Approval Requirements
When you submit loans to lenders, they may need a YTD(Year-to-Date), P&L (or plus a prior year P&L sometimes), business license, CPA letter, etc..
Besides, you may check with our Submission Team to calculate income before submit a loan.